As the demand for automobiles rises for ordinary families, there has been a continuous increase in the number of car thefts. Traditionally, a key and remote are used to enter and start the car. But once the key and remote are lost, complications can occur, especially if someone else finds those keys and uses them to steal the car. To prevent the rate of car theft from increasing, fingerprint identification technology has been introduced into the automotive antitheft system, eliminating the complexities and security risks associated with traditional key and remote security methods.
Beijing Techshino Co., Ltd. has successfully applied its in-house developed fingerprint identification technology to car security, which allows only recognized people to activate the car. This makes it impossible for anyone who has picked up or stolen the car owner’s key to steal the vehicle as well, thus reducing the car owner’s losses. Integrated GPS location technology allows you to accurately track your car wherever it goes, while also maintaining remote control access over it. With all of these features, this system will be the ideal device for use in the anti-theft sector.
- Enables automatic vehicle startup via fingerprint.
- Enables remote control of the vehicle.
- Uses a Fingerprint USB Token to ensure system security
- Offers a powerful development platform for further customization.
In order to reduce the number of railroad accidents, fingerprint authentication technology can be introduced into the railway driving, construction, and dispatch command safety management system so as to ensure the authenticity of commands. By using a fingerprint authentication platform to manage daily scheduling and dispatch commands, work-flow management can be enhanced and railway accidents will be reduced by eliminating the human factor from dispatch work.
As the railway industry continues to develop, greater importance is being placed on the need for secure transportation, construction planning, and traffic control through proper information management. By establishing an information management and fingerprint authentication platform, this system is capable of simplifying complex and cumbersome business management structures by replacing them with a scientifically developed management system that is secure, accurate, simple and efficient. Techshino has thus helped create a safe, reliable, and centralized method for technology-assisted construction and transportation management.
- Live Detection Authentication: All system operations require operator fingerprint identification before the operation may proceed.
- Digital Seals for Improved Data Security: By using digital seal technology to enable digitalized management of stamps, the platform ensures that a digital stamp can only be issued when an operator confirms his identity with the fingerprint authentication procedure. This ensures that a person who issues a digital stamp is the valid holder of that digital stamp.
- Management of Planning and Dispatching Commands: Authorization rights can be customized for employees of all positionsthrough fingerprint authentication.