With the rapid growth of the economy resulting ina greater number of people owning cars, the driver training industry has also been experiencing significant growth as well. But despite advancements in driver training procedures, there still remain many problems with the integrity of driver training classes and tests, resulting in cases where unqualified trainees are still able to receive driver licenses. To prevent individuals from receiving training or taking tests on the behalf of others, fingerprint authentication technology has been introduced into the driver training management system to prevent such cases from occurring.
The implementation of this system can solve many driver training management issues such as school resource distribution, authentication for physical examinations, authentication for driving tests, online appointments, and trainee feedback for coach attitude and performance.Data collection for trainees including the collection of basic information, fingerprint data, and physical examination information is done beforehand, thus reducing management work and minimizing potential errors in related data entry work.
Once setup, this system can be seamlessly connected to the existing driving management systems to achieve formalized management of the training plans of driver schools.
- In-house developed with numerous mature applications -Techshino’s fingerprint identification platform (SmartFPI) integrates fingerprint readers with network communication technology to authenticate trainee identity.
- Ensures proper resource distribution across schools -The system inventories the resources of the driver training schools beforehand and controls the number of trainees each school enrolls, so as to prevent schools from over-expanding. The system also allocates driver school resources based on how trainees make appointments for school cars.
- Ensures trainee authenticity during physical examinations – Trainees need to have their fingerprint authenticatedwhen they enroll at a school or receive their annual physical examination, so as to ensure that the enrolled person or the person taking a physical examination is the one whom he or she claims to be.
- Enables remote login via fingerprint – Through this system, a trainee can securely complete a number of driver training tasks online. These include scheduling appointments to drive cars, viewing coaches’ training comments, inquiring about test scores, viewing school announcements, applying for withdrawal from the training course, and others. All this can be done from the trainee’s own home.
- Confirms trainee identity for driving practice –Before a trainee gets in the car for driving practice, a fingerprint scan will ensure that the trainee is who he or she claims to be.