TCI301 is a compact monocular (single eye) iris reader that combines quality, speed and accuracy with ease of use. It offers user-friendly features including a height adjustable tripod, a 3-step positioning system that help users with quick and high-quality image captures, and a standard SDK in support of further development.
- The 3-Step positioning system allows fast and easy iris image captures. An extendable tripod design to ensure stability and flexibility for high-quality image captures.
- A concaved mirror is designed to facilitate the subject positioning. When the user clearly sees his/her eye from the mirror, the distance between the user’s eye and the camera is optimal for iris image captures.
- A 2-color LED light indicator informs the operator of whether the subject is within the operating range.
- The iris capture speed of less than 5ms per shot ensures the image quality and device speed.
- An extendable tripod design to ensure stability and flexibility for high-quality image captures.
- Iris image complies with ISO/IEC 19794-6.
- Standard SDK and documents are provided for further development.
- Fixtures can be customized to meet specific user needs.
- The visual capture aids, such as mirror and LED light, offer users the most intuitive and simplest way to use TCI301.
- The compact design and height adjustable tripod make TCI301 well suited for a variety of identification applications.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 48.75 x 48.83 x 38.80mm (1.92 x 1.92 x 1.53 inches) (camera only)
- Operating Range: 8 – 10cm (3.15 – 3.94 inches)
- Template Size: <1KB
- LED Distance Indicator:FRR: <0.1%
- None: Subject not detected
- Green: Eyes within focal distance range
- Red: Eyes out of the operating range
- FRR: <0.1%
- FAR: <0.0001%
- Shutter Speed: 60fps (Frames per second)
- Processing Speed: 2000 pictures/s
- Verification Speed: <1s
- Gaze angle: < ± 35 °
- Image Format: complies with ISO 19794-6
- Communication Interface: USB
- OS compatibility: Windows 8/7/ Vista/XP, Windows CE, Linux, Embedded Linux, Android
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
Iris recognition as an emerging biometric technology has outperformed many other technologies in terms of stability, accuracy, speed, non-intrusive nature, and complexity to forge.
All the above advantages has attracted security-sensitive industries to use iris recognition for authentication purposes, including authentication for ATM, online banking and payment, as well as access control for banking vault, correctional institutions, Data centers, and many more.
The compact and portable design of TCI301 also makes it an ideal device to track time and attendance.