TCI311 is a compact stand-alone monocular (single eye) iris device that has both iris scanning and on-device verification functions. It combines quality, speed and accuracy with ease of use. The 3-step positioning system helps users with quick and quality image captures. A standard SDK is provided in support of further development.
- TCI311 comes with a compact and portable design.
- It is a stand-alone device with both iris scanning and on-device verification capabilities.
- The 3-Step positioning system allows fast and easy iris image captures.
- A concaved mirror is designed to facilitate the subject positioning. When the user clearly sees his/her eye from the mirror, the distance between the user’s eye and the camera is optimal for iris image captures.
- A 2-color LED light indicator informs the operator of whether the subject is within the operating range.
- The iris capture speed of less than 5ms per shot ensures the image quality and device speed.
- Iris image complies with ISO/IEC 19794-6.
- Standard SDK and documents are provided for further development.
- The compact design and the on-device verification function make TCI311 ideal for a variety of identification applications.
- The visual capture aids such as mirror and LED light, offer users the most intuitive and simplest way to use TCI311.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 60 x 60 x 10mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 0.4 inches)
- Functions: enrollment, authentication, on-device verification, server-side verification
- Maximum user capacity: 1000
- Operating Range: 8 – 10cm (3.15 – 3.94 inches)
- Template Size: <1K
- LED Distance Indicator:
- None: Subject not detected
- Green: Eyes within focal distance range
- Red: Eyes out of the operating range
- Device start-up speed: <1second
- Power consumption: <2W
- Input: RS232, USB command set
- Output: verification result, iris template, iris image (via USB)
- Status indicator: LED and alarm buzzer
- FRR: <0.1%
- FAR: <0.0001%
- Shutter Speed: 60 fps
- Processing Speed: 2000 pictures/s
- Verification Speed: <1s
- Gaze angle: < ± 35 °
- Image Format: complies with ISO 19794-6
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8/7/XP, 32 and 64 bit; Linux; Android
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
Iris recognition as an emerging biometric technology has outperformed many other technologies in terms of stability, accuracy, speed, non-intrusive nature, and difficulty to forge.
All the above advantages has attracted security-sensitive industries to use iris recognition for authentication purposes, including authentication for ATM, online banking, payment, as well as access control for banking vault, correctional institutions, Data centers, and many more.
The compact and portable design of TCI311 also makes it an ideal device to track time and attendance.