TCO209 fingerprint identification device is equipped with digital signal processor (DSP) and optical fingerprint sensors. Integrated with Techshino’s patented live detection fingerprint identification algorithm, TCO209 is ideal for identity authentication in financial services, government, military, education, and commercial enterprises.
- Offers fingerprint capturing, processing, storing and matching capabilities.
- Uses data encryption for stored and transmitted data.
- Supports 360-degree rotation identification.
- Suitable for use under a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
- TCO209 well combines the functionality and ease of use.
- It maintains data security with data encryption while the data is processed, transmitted, or stored.
- Delivers reliable identification results independent of climatic environments.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 112 x 57 x 47mm (4.4 x 2.2 x 1.9 inches)
- Matching Modes: 1:1; 1:N
- Operating Temperature Range: -25℃ to +70℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 95%
- Template Size: ≤256 bytes/template
- Storage Space: 1000 templates
- Image Grayscale: 256 gray levels
- Resolution: 500DPI
- Communication Interfaces: USB2.0, RS232, TTL
- FRR: <0.01%
- FAR: <0.00003%
- Enrollment Speed: 1 second/fingerprint
- Verification Speed: 1:1, 2 to 3 milliseconds; 1:N, <1 second (N<1000)
- Baud Rate: 1200Bps-115200Bps
- Data Bit: 8-bits, 1-bit stop bit and no parity bit
- Power Supply: DC5V
- Lifespan: 10,000,000 uses
- ID authentication for ATM, banking, online payment.
- ID management of police departments, correctional institutions.
- Time & attendance management for internal staff
- Verification of test takers
- IT access control
- Physical access control to security-sensitive areas