Techshino Fingerprint USB Token is a simple plug and play device that has on-board matching capacity based on public-key cryptography. It well suits the needs of security authentication for IT access control.
- Compact plug and play design; can be used instantly upon insertion
- Empowered with on-device matching
- Extendable fingerprint storage
- SDK provided for further customization to your business needs
- A securer alternative than traditional username and password authentication. No need to remember numerous sets of passwords!
- Plug and play requires no software installation and improve the ease of use.
- Can be easily and seamlessly integrated to total security solution.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit specific cryptographic chip
- Fingerprint Sensors: Swipe semiconductor sensors
- Communication Interface: USB2.0
- Public Key Algorithm: 1024, 2048-bit RSA algorithm
- Hashing Algorithm: SHA-1, MD5
- Speed of Digital Signature: 32times/second
- Operating system:Windows 98/ 2000/2003/XP, Vista, Win 7, Linux
- Maximum Operating Power: <150mA @ 5V
- ESD Protection: >15 kV
- Length of Connecting Line: 30cm
- Operating Temperature: -25℃ to +70℃
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 95%
- Data Lifespan: >10 years
- Device Lifespan: 1,000,000 uses
- Matching Mode: 1:1, 1: N
- FRR: <0.01%
- FAR: <0.00003%
- Enrollment Speed: 1 second/finger
- Verification Speed: 1:1, <10 milliseconds 1: N (N<100), <1 second
- Template Size: ≤256 bytes/finger
- Fingerprint Storage Space: 100 fingerprints, expandable
- Storage Space: 64KB, expandable
It is mainly used in e-business, e-government, e.g. online banking, hosting computer lock, documents encryption, and Internet security authentication.