TCS316N is a fingerprint identification device that is equipped with digital signal processor (DSP), a capacitive fingerprint sensor, and Techshino’s patented fingerprint identification algorithm. The device can be easily integrated into your total security solution to meet a variety of security needs for financial services, utility companies, government, military, education, and commercial enterprises.
- Features a portable and durable design.
- Offers functionalities include fingerprint capturing, processing, storing, and matching.
- Provides interfaces for seamless and easy integration with existing systems.
- Uses data encryption for stored and transmitted data.
- Equipped with ESD protection.
- TCO316N well combines the functionality and ease of use.
- It maintains data security with data encryption while the data is processed, transmitted, or stored.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 88 x 56 x 29mm (3.5 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches)
- Matching Modes: 1:1; 1:N
- Template Size: ≤256 bytes/template
- Storage Space: 1000 templates
- Image Grayscale: 256 gray levels
- Resolution: FPC (Sweden) sensor: 363DPI; AuthenTec (U.S.) sensor: 500DPI
- Processor: DSP or 32-bit specific cryptographic chip
- Communication Interfaces: USB2.0, RS232, TTL
- FRR: <0.01%
- FAR: <0.00003%
- Enrollment Speed: 1 second/fingerprint
- Verification Speed: 1:1, 2 to 3 milliseconds; 1:N, <1 second (N<1000)
- Power Supply: DC5V
- Operating Power Consumption: 200mA @ 5V (maximum)
- Operating Temperature Range: -25℃ to +70℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 95%
- Lifespan: 10,000,000 uses
- ID authentication for ATM, banking, online payment.
- ID management of police departments, correctional institutions.
- Time & attendance management for internal staff
- Verification of test takers
- IT access control
- Physical access control to security-sensitive areas