TCF231 is an intelligent high definition camera integrated with Techshino patented algorithm (TesoFace V4.0). It utilizes near-infrared and visible light imagery and multi-source backlighting technology to capture videos. The camera captures and recognizes face image under different lighting conditions with high accuracy.
With flexible APIs we provided for further development, this device can be easily integrated with third-party applications.
- Captures high quality images in both low light and high light environment.
- Offers user-friendly USB 2.0 interface
- Features smart zoom feature for distance adjustment to ensure accuracy
- Supports video image cropping and UVC image capturing
- Automatically toggles infrared LED light based on lighting conditions and adjusts white balance for optimal image capture.
- Adopts CMOS sensor with 300,000 pixels and can be interpolated to two megapixels
The face recognition dual camera has been widely adopted for on-site image capturing, video recording, and face recognition. It effectively reduces the likelihood of fraud, such as fraudulent financial activities with fake IDs, hiring stand-ins for tests, and buddy-punching problems.
- Image Resolution: 640*480
- Video Image: UVC image real-time capturing
- Lens: 4P
- Effective Focal Length (EFL): 4.76mm
- Aperture (F/No): 2.6
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Resolution: 640×480
- Data Transmission Format: YCbCr 4:2:2
- Video Resolution: 640×480 VGA
- Video Frame Rate: ≥25 FPS
- Image Sensor: CMOS sensor A+ level
- Structure: Flexible pedestal
- Financial Industry: ID authentication for both bank tellers and online banking customers
- Social Security: Information collecting and status tracking for retirees
- Governmental Organizations: Time & Attendance for government staff
- Educational Institutions: Face image capturing and ID authentication for examinees
- Internet Sector: ID authentication and information management for Internet users
- Law Enforcement Agencies: Intelligent management of inmates